The Forbidden Fruit is a story about a strictly religious businessman whose faith is questioned after he meets a young girl who’s in desperate need of his help. His once perfect life crumbles in front of his eyes as he realizes the hypocrisy that’s threatening his reputation, faith and family.Read More
A caring and hardworking father can’t earn enough to meet the demands of his children. He is under constant pressure when he is offered to take responsibility for a car accident in return for a large sum of money. In his desperation he accepts the offer but when the police regard the case as murder, he realizes he’s gotten into more than he bargained for.Read More
The series 'The Spiritualists' bears a conscious analogy to a number of stories in the Qur'an. The story revolves around the two families of two brothers, Khalil and Jalil, who are different in almost every way possible; one brother being a 'spiritualist' and the other who rejects his brother's faith with a vengeance. The very close relationship between Dina and her grand-father, Khalil is one very unique and their deep religious beliefs help them stand all sorts of trials and tribulations. Both brothers have sons who they are not proud of and these sons cause problems which nearly cause the death of members of both families.Read More
Siyavash is a former thief who’s spent the last five years of his life reminiscing about the jewelry he and his friend stole from a jewelry store. He’s just got out of prison and is off to find the jewelry his friend hid in a mass land; his world turns upside down when he sees a mosque has been built on that land. He pretends to be an innocent worshiper who’s made a vow to God to serve in the mosque to look for the jewelry with his new friend “his gold detector”, life takes a whole new and different toll for Siyavash as he looks for the jewelry.Read More
What are some of your memories from the month of Ramadan in previous years?
- Hello iFILM. Thanks for bringing us joy and entertainment.
- I like your Chanel in English .please can I find it in Arabic for my family .thank you
- I love ifilm,its educating and always interesting to watch,infact i like the management.i love you all,keep it up
- Tanks for your good TV
- Hi. I'm really enjoying watching iFILM English as well as iFILM Arabic. I believe these channels are really great and have done a great job showing the real Iranian culture. The only concern I have is that please don't keep on repeating some series that you have showed before on iFILM. That's all. Keep up the good work. God bless you all and wish you a bright future.
- Hello iFILM. Firstly, I want to thank you for the best channel in the word I have seen. In my country it seems that it is very hard to watch the movies and series that are uploaded throw this site maybe also it is because of the server respond and I already subscribe you on YouTube so, could you upload the movies on YouTube because it is very easy to watch them from there.